Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Library: Lookup Electoral Roll 1948 - 1952 John William BRODIE

Hi everyone,

I'm hoping it's possible if someone is able to do a lookup of the electoral roll for the years 1948 to 1952 for the address of Heywood House 6 Bennett Street Ardwick Manchester. Even the nearest years to the ones I've mentioned could possibly prove helpful.

I am looking for my great grandfather and any other members of the household that may have been living at this address in these years. My great grandfather's name is John William Brodie, his DOB was 17 Nov 1878. If the burial information I have is correct he was buried 21 Jun 1952 in the Southern Cemetery (but I can't guarantee that I have this information correct) I'm just running with this for the moment. In 1916 he was living at 13 Sarah St Ancoats and my great grandmother would have been living with him at this time I expect, her name is Elizabeth Ethel Brodie and I think in the years between to 1952 he moved to 6 Bennett Street Ardwick, but I don't think that my great grandfather was living with my great grandmother by this time. There is the possibility that my great grandparents were separated and that my great grandfather was living with another woman. This is the reason why I'm asking for other members of the household.

Thank you in advance and if you are able to help please either reply to this post or PM me.

Regards,

Jo
Working...
X