ancestry upper brittany records lookup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ancestry upper brittany records lookup

i have noticed i have a hint for anne pean ch.1660 at rennes, ille et villaine in my tree. her parents are etienne pean and francoise bougret.

would someone be able to help with the following:

is there a way to find out anne's siblings?

the marriage of etienne pean and francoise bougret in ille et villaine.
    and burials: for francoise in 1740, and etienne, one in 1727 ille et villaine, and one in 1741 cotes d'amor. i think it is the former.

these would be a massive help!

Just having a look for you and saving some lists, but a lot of the entries have no parents names transcribed so it will be difficult to tell which belong to your couple.
    Margaret

Comment

Am off out for a while in between some torrential rain showers but will reply fully later.
      Margaret

Comment

thank you margaret. i have a feeling it may be like an index, so if there are no parents names, i may be lucky and find the entries among the rennes registers......it is a huge parish!

Comment

Here's the marriage

Etienne Pean
          Spouse: Françoise Bougret
          Marriage Date: 12 févr. 1645 (12 Feb 1645)
          City: Rennes
          Department: Ille-et-Vilaine
          Compiler: ABGH Parchemin
          Full Text: PEAN Etienne, x BOUGRET Françoise, 12 02 1645

I was glad you raised this query as my lot are from the same area De Coetlogon and it prompted me to look and have found loads ot them but don't yet know how I'm connected!
          I need your email address for the list of births but will look again now that I have the marriage.
          Margaret

Comment

im getting excited now. ive pm'd you.

Comment

im thrown now! if they married in 1645, then those deaths can't be either of them? they would both be 100 or over?!

Comment

Yes, that's right. The deaths are hard to pin down anyway as there is very little detail with each entry.

They probably had quite a few children in view of Anne being born after 15 years of marriage.

I wonder if my lot knew your lot? they were all around the same area at the same time - isn't it spooky this researching lark!
                Margaret

Comment

Working...
                X