Can this be sharpened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can this be sharpened

scanned at 600 from the actual photograph. Can it be turned to black and white and sharpened a bit. Don't worry about the little girl on the right. She was a blur all her life according to her sister, the little one on the left. Thanks

Donelda

searching for the Berkshire Hobbises, Rowles, Staniford, Rogers, Parkers, Thackhams, Gouts, LeBouviers, Heaphys and Wilsons

one for you
    Regards Roy

Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

Disclaimer:Benig distalgeesic ayn seplling mitsakes or incorrcet garmmar is puerly conicidnetal nad ni no way reflcets teh inetlligecne of teh authro.

Comment

an other one
      Alan

]Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

[/B]FOR RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN ALL PICS AT 300-600 dpi

ALAN

Comment

Thank you both. BUT I've forgotten how to get the photo from FTF to my computer. Will try again
        Donelda

searching for the Berkshire Hobbises, Rowles, Staniford, Rogers, Parkers, Thackhams, Gouts, LeBouviers, Heaphys and Wilsons

Comment

Originally posted by Nelde View Post
          Thank you both. BUT I've forgotten how to get the photo from FTF to my computer. Will try again
          Right click on the image and select save as
          Regards Roy

Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

Disclaimer:Benig distalgeesic ayn seplling mitsakes or incorrcet garmmar is puerly conicidnetal nad ni no way reflcets teh inetlligecne of teh authro.

Comment

Turns out the problem is not getting it out of FTF but into my computer. But don't worry. I'm wrestling it to the ground. Thanks Again for your efforts.
            Donelda

Comment

Working...
            X