First attempt. please tidy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First attempt. please tidy

I would like this photo tidied up and in black and white. First attempt. I scanned at 600
    Donelda

searching for the Berkshire Hobbises, Rowles, Staniford, Rogers, Parkers, Thackhams, Gouts, LeBouviers, Heaphys and Wilsons

OMG. It worked!!!!!!!!! Now I hope I did everything correct so someone can give the black and white more definition. It's from a postcard sent to my grandmother in 1909 from her village friends who had emigrated to Vancouver. The message on the back was "We cannot think why you do not write to us. You will see that we have Lott F and Lottie M with us." The next year grandmother married and emigrated to Alberta. She eventually caught up with her friends in "27. The exciting thing about the postcard is that it helped sort out that line. Grandmother married these girls' cousin.!! So will check back in a bit. I'm hoping to put together a family tree book for all the great neices and nephews
    Donelda

searching for the Berkshire Hobbises, Rowles, Staniford, Rogers, Parkers, Thackhams, Gouts, LeBouviers, Heaphys and Wilsons

Comment

quick clean for you (to save right click on the image and save image as )
      Last edited by rbere; 10-11-11, 23:43.
      Regards Roy

Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

Disclaimer:Benig distalgeesic ayn seplling mitsakes or incorrcet garmmar is puerly conicidnetal nad ni no way reflcets teh inetlligecne of teh authro.

Comment

Wow! and it only took me five tries to get it to save onto my computer. Thanks
        Donelda

Comment

Working...
        X