Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lookup Charles Robbins Born 1796 Christened may 03 1800 st martins Birmingham.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Record Office: Lookup Charles Robbins Born 1796 Christened may 03 1800 st martins Birmingham.

Anyone going to the record office could you please have a look for the parents of Charles Robbins. Most likely spelt with two R's. The infomation I have came of the IGI. But I need to be sure. Any help would be really appreciated. Sorry if i have'nt set this out correctly.

Cheers Ron

These are the records from st. martins, bham but date was not as you stated. baptisms

5th march 1800 thomas son of thomas and ann robbins born 11 aug 1788/89/90 (very difficult to see but i think its 88)
    john son of thomas and ann robbins born 11 sep 1792
    charles son of thomas and ann robbins born 27 may 1794 or 96 (i think its 94)

Comment

Hi Shera
      Thanks for the info on charles and others could you please lookup the marriage of Thomas and Ann maybe their parents will be mentioned.
      I do not know if they were married at st Martins or not. Is it possible they had children at another location.

Cheers Ron

Comment

im not sure if this marriage is the correct one but on 20 oct 1788 thomas robbins and hannah charlesbe were married at st. martins. bachelor and spinster and both of this parish. witnesses were william brotherton and sam brooke.

also a marriage that took place 24 jan 1780 at st. martins of thomas robbins to ann dickinson . bachelor and spinster of this parish. witnesses were richard seller and thomas bowdler/y .

not sure if one of these was your couple but worth having a look at.

Comment

Hi Shera
          Thanks for looking those requests up for me much appreciated. The 1880 looks the most promising one of the two. One more quick question do you know how far it is from Burmington to Birmingham.

Cheers Ron

Comment

hi ron, i think burmington is just over 30 miles away from birmingham. all the best, shera

Comment

Lookup Charles Robbins Born 1796 Christened may 03 1800 st martins Birmingham

Hi Shera
              thanks for that. Would you be able to lookup children of Thomas Robbins And Ann in Burmington around the same time frame as Birmingham Please.

Thanks again. Cheers Ron

Comment

sorry ron, i can only help with st. martins in birmingham as i have the parish records for that church. shera

Comment

Lookup Charles Robbins Born 1796 Christened may 03 1800 st martins Birmingham

Thats ok. Thanks again for all your help

Cheers Ron

Comment

Working...
                  X