Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry raising funds for Poppy Appeal

Go to the Ancestry Facebook page
    Ancestry, Лондон. Отметки "Нравится": 2 416 289 · Обсуждают: 806. Ancestry is the UK’s favourite family history website. If you need Customer Support, please contact 0800 404 97 23.

Post a tribute to any relative lost in conflict and they will donate £1.00 to the appeal.
    They are targeting to raise £10,000
    AND they are opening the military records for free searches 10th to 13th Nov

Trev
    Last edited by TrevorFranklin; 05-11-11, 22:25.

Researching:
    FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Tried, but as I'm not a Facebook member it didn't work for me.

Comment

Thanks for that link Trevor, I've put a couple of my family heroes on the site.

Liz
      my avatar is Emily Varndell Andrews,my paternal grandmother born 1891

Comment

The Ancestry Facebook page has broken down nand will be fixed tomorrow so that may be why yopu could not get on it they have an apology up and have had 5,000 hits (messages) so half way there.
        try again tomorrow

Edna

Comment

Back up, but rate has slowed
          Now up to £5732
          Войдите на Facebook, чтобы общаться с друзьями, родственниками и знакомыми.

Researching:
          FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

I posted this link on the BBC Family Trees Board too as our member love to add messages for Poppy Day appeals and rememberance but someone has so unkindly reported the message to the moderators who have miserably removed it for consideration to be blocked, what miserable people that are around today.

Edna

Comment

Working...
            X