Hi All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All

Can anyone help me please, I have just started searching for information as regards to my Family Tree so here goes!

Gustaf Johansen Lindquist born around 1870 and Agnes Lindquist (formally Peterson) born 26th March 1901. Residence : Liverpool.

Elizabeth Agnes (formaly Lindquist) Ybarras born 1901 married on the 8th October 1917 to a Joseph Ybarras (born 1896). Elizabeth resided at 25 Bailey Street Liverpool at the time of their marriage. Joseph Ybarras resided at no 6 Frederick Street Liverpool.

Peter Francis Ybarras born 1933

If anyone has any information on the above I would love to hear from you.
    Many Thanks All

Laura Horton

Hi, welcome. What do you already know about Gustaf and Agnes? Its a surprisingly common name on ancestry!

Someone called Colin on ancestry has the same ancestors and gives Gustaf's father as Johan Wilhelm Lindquist. Are you aware of this/is this your tree on ancestry. We dont want to repeat info you already have? Agnes's father is shown as Erasmus Petersen. Oh and there is a baptism in a catholic church for her.

Name: Agnes Peterson
    Birth Date: 1 Dec 1880
    Baptism Date: 12 Dec 1880
    Parish: St Vincent de Paul
    Father's Name: Erasmi Peterson
    Mother's Name: Mariae Lindon

The 1901 has Agnes living with a Mary "Lindup" ?- aged 58 and a widow, Im wondering if that in fact is a relative. In the 1901 Gustaf is not present - is he a mariner as there is a Gustaf Lindquist on a lot of ships in and out of Liverpool?

Let us know what you already have and what you actually want to find, rather than us just going over old ground.
    Last edited by Heather Positive Thinker; 15-10-11, 14:13.

Comment

Hiya Laura, Welcome to the site

The is a regular poster on this site his name is Danny alias "quiffdo", he is doing some research into this family - well i think its the same family.

Look at his thread...........

Jacky
      Jacky

Comment

Welcome to FTF, Laura.

Just a hasty note - if the dates are right, and you don't have full Ancestry then you have until midnight (BST) tonight to make use of this offer from Ancestry:
        October 8th – Sweden, Births from the Swedish Death Index, 1947-2006 http://search.ancestry.co.uk/search/db.aspx?dbid=1537

Christine
        Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Hi Jacky,

Thanks for the info re: Danny (quiffdo)

I have checked the thread and yes its the same family. Its going to take me some time to get used to this site, so I may be a little slow in catching up with you all. What an amazing start:oI also need time to get my head around the information that I recently acquired after my mothers death.

Thanks again you have made my day!

Laura

Comment

Thanks for this Christine, unfortunately I was out last night.

Laura

Comment

Hello Laura,

as has been mentioned Danny (Quiffdo) is also researching this family,

if you would like to contact him then look to the left where his name is on the thread click on his name, from the drop down box you can select to send him a PM (private message) and make contact/swap info, any problems then please ask. :smilee:
              Julie
              They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Working...
              X