Find My Past Blog - Find My Past the TV show is coming soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Find My Past Blog - Find My Past the TV show is coming soon

Find My Past the TV show is an exciting new 10-part series which unites ordinary members of the public with their ancestors.
    Each week, we take three members of the public on a journey to discover how they are related to someone from a significant historical event, by searching the records on findmypast.co.uk. We follow each of them as they uncover who their ancestor is and the part they played in history, before uniting the participants to find out how they are connected.
    The show is screened on Thursdays from 20 October 2011 at 9pm on the Yesterday channel, presented by Chris Hollins of BBC Breakfast and Strictly Come Dancing. Each Friday morning, you’ll be able to read all about the previous night’s episode, including which records were used to chart the participants’ family histories.
    Find out more on our Find My Past TV show page

More...

Please note: This post has originated from a news feed from an external website.
    Family Tree Forum neither endorses nor is responsible for the views of the author or any other content.
Working...
X