Anyone with Ancestry Australia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone with Ancestry Australia?

I just want to confirm something, could someone look up Mathew Molony - Australian Marriage Index 1788-1950 and likewise with Ellen Utanaya Heaven, (same place). I'm not sure if you can get a printout, or whether you have to type it out.

Their names are definitely there, but I don't have access.

It is supposed to be free for 15 days, but some I cant get into.
    Last edited by jood; 12-10-11, 11:15.
    jood sadly died in November 2019.

There is no image but here are the details.

Name: Mathew Molony
    Father's Name: Richard Molony
    Spouse Name: Ellen Utanaya Burgess
    Spouse's Father's Name: James Heaven
    Marriage Date: 19 Mar 1893
    Marriage Place: Port Augusta
    Registration Place: Frome, South Australia
    Page Number: 978
    Volume Number: 174

Comment

Thanks so much Flashieboy - much appreciated.

Have copied to my records

Comment

The info from the marriage index is only that the marriage was in 1893 in Port Augusta South Australia.

Further info, her maiden name was Heaven, but she was Ellen Utanaya Burgess when she married Moloney, having previously married William Charles Burgess who died in 1891 and they had 9 children. She later married Charles Graham and died in Perth WA.

There are death certificates and death notices and some photos attached to the various public famliy trees.

DI
        Diane
        Sydney Australia
        Avatar: Reuben Edward Page and Lilly Mary Anne Dawson

Comment

Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii - how on earth did you find that? All we knew she was born Ellen Utanaya Heaven in Glos, married William Burgess, came to South Australia, and died as Ellen U Graham in Perth, West Australia - no-one even knew she married Moloney till I discovered it a few years ago, but could not find a death for him, nor a marriage to Charles or a death for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where are the public Family Trees?

Comment

I did an ordinary ancestry search, and the family tree documents were listed in the results.

Just do a search and limit it by AUSTRALIAN RECORDS ONLY - then scroll down in narrow by category, the family trees are right at the bottom and you should get the public tree records.
            Diane
            Sydney Australia
            Avatar: Reuben Edward Page and Lilly Mary Anne Dawson

Comment

I didn't really have any luck - I'll have to leave it now, I'm off to bed - thank you very very much for your help.

Comment

I found the trees, but seems I have to be a member to access them. I noticed Tierney had dealings with Moloney - that is in my tree as well (but might not be the same one - interestingly tho the Tierneys came from Clare, Ireland)

Comment

Working...
                X