Helen Croy - Searching for information on possible Canadian Relative

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helen Croy - Searching for information on possible Canadian Relative

I have been searching for any relatives or information with regards to my Scottish Great Grandfather James Mowat of Winnepeg Canada. After fantastic success with thanks to family tree forum members, you have given me information on some of his surviving relatives.

One of his daughter's Margaret Cussen (nee Mowat) had sadly recently died and her obituary was kindly sent to me.

Her daughter is listed as name removed - possible living person, can anyone help me find her. Or the last remaining child of James Mowat - name removed - possible living person

I would love to make contact with them.

Thank you all.
    Last edited by Elaine ..Spain; 05-10-11, 06:52. Reason: names of possible living people removed

This might be better posted in the research Q&A.

and .... FTF doesn't allow names of living persons to be posted? I think that's what you're talking about . . .

Comment

Oops thank you for that. I wasn't aware that living people were not allowed to be named. Sorry.........

Comment

Karen, I have removed the names of the living people from your post and will move the thread over to our Research Qs & As forum to see if anyone can help you.
        If someone feels they can, then you can forward the details on to them by sending a PM (private message) - just click on their name to the left of their post and you will see the contact option there.
        Elaine

Comment

Can you give Margaret's info - DOB,POB,DOD,POD - that would be useful.

Comment

Working...
          X