reynolds 192.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reynolds 192.com

hi there would anyone please have any credits that they could give me a telephone number from 192.com and check on a address, i have last years address but not sure if it is the same this year it is for my uncle. Thanks very much

Originally posted by kartrix View Post
    hi there would anyone please have any credits that they could give me a telephone number from 192.com and check on a address, i have last years address but not sure if it is the same this year it is for my uncle. Thanks very much
    Yes, I'll have a look on a similar website that has electoral rolls.
    Send me a PM with details
    Margaret

Comment

Reynolds again,

hi im looking for a living person can anyone help me please, i dont have a lot of details thanks

Comment

Looking for living people usually involves sensitive areas of research and discussion. Well done for not posting names! I recommend that you post this query on the adoptions/reunions board, where there's lots of expertise. One of us could move this one, if you like?

Christine
        Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

thanks if u could move it please as i dont know how to do that thanks again

Comment

Questions, answers and general information about your family history research.

Kartrix, Margaret has already offered to do the look up for you and asked you to send her a PM with the details you want looking up.
            You know you have several threads open on the Adoption reunion board so could add to the last one on there.

I suggest you send Margaret a PM with the info you want looking up as she has so kindly made the offer.

Edna

Comment

Kartrix, so that we keep everything together I have merged your two threads together.

You can send Margaret a PM (personal message) by clicking on her name to the left of her post.
              Elaine

Comment

Just an update - I have checked for Kartrix but there's no further information to what she already had but I was able to confirm the address she has is current.
                Margaret

Comment

reynolds

hi i did send a pm yesterday
                  Originally posted by Elaine ..Spain View Post
                  Kartrix, so that we keep everything together I have merged your two threads together.

You can send Margaret a PM (personal message) by clicking on her name to the left of her post.

Comment

thankyou

Comment

Working...
                    X