Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding living relatives -SMITH

Hello all

I am unsure on what I am allowed/not allowed to post.

I do not have any contact with my biological grandfather and have never met him.

I have looked into his ancestry and have found that he had 3 sisters, I also haven't been able to find a death for his father who was born in 1919 so there is a slim chance he could be alive.

I posted a thread on GR and was given an address for 1 of the sisters who I have written a letter to.

As the surname is so common things can be difficult to find, but was wondering if anybody may like a challenge and may be able to have a look for me?

Am I allowed to post names/DOBs etc considering I believe they are still alive...

Thanks
    Last edited by Darksecretz; 28-09-11, 16:56. Reason: making the text easier to read. :)
    Lauren =)

No - we are not allowed to post details of living people on the forum and if this thread gets into sensitive areas it can be moved to the adoption/reunion board where nothing can be picked up by search engines.

If you send me a PM with the details I'll see if I can see anything on the online electoral rolls.

Margaret

Comment

Thank you Margaret, I will send you the details
      Lauren =)

Comment

Working...
      X