Yet another 1881 Search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another 1881 Search

I have this family in 1871. Harriet is a widow and I have checked for a 2nd marriage for her without success. I have also checked Cheshire in case she returned there have and searched for the children. Mary Ann is Harriet's sister and Joseph Robinson is her husband's uncle. Harriet's husband was John Owen, c1839 and he died in 1870. Can anyone find them in 1881 please.

I have searched using FMP and FamilySearch.
    OWEN, Harriet Head F 31 1840 Cheshire
    OWEN, Lucy Daughter F 8 1863 Lancashire
    OWEN, Harriet Daughter F 3 1868 Lancashire
    OWEN, Annie Daughter F 1871 Lancashire
    MEAD, Herbert Lodger M 20 1851 Lancashire
    MEAD, Mary Ann Lodger F 20 1851 Lancashire
    ROBINSON, Joseph Lodger M 49 1822 Lancashire
    RG number:
    RG10
    Piece:
    Folio:
    Page:
    Registration &nbspistrict:
    Manchester
    Sub District:
    Ancoats
    Enumeration District:
    Ecclesiastical Parish:
    Civil Parish:
    Manchester
    Municipal Borough:
    Manchester
    Address:
    Ridgway Street, Manchester
    County:
    Last edited by Granny Lynne; 25-09-11, 12:43. Reason: additon
    Lynne

Searching for Ford, Duffy, (Manchester and Ireland) Cree (Manchester, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire), Owen (Manchester), Humphreys (Manchester and Ireland), Egerton (Manchester and Cheshire), Cresswell (Manchester).

No success so far!
    herky
    Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

Thanks for trying Herky. I am having a lot of trouble with 1881 this weekend!
      Lynne

Searching for Ford, Duffy, (Manchester and Ireland) Cree (Manchester, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire), Owen (Manchester), Humphreys (Manchester and Ireland), Egerton (Manchester and Cheshire), Cresswell (Manchester).

Comment

Still looking but no joy.
        There is a tree of this family on ancestry - perhaps yours? - and no mention of 1881 census there either.
        herky
        Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

Herky
          I cannot view trees s I don't have a sub. Can you tell me the name of the tree please?
          Lynne

Comment

There are 2 trees, Phillips and Lodge Family Trees.
            herky

Comment

Neither are mine Herky.
              Lynne

Comment

Working...
              X