Canon Pixma 510 printer/scanner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canon Pixma 510 printer/scanner

Has anyone with the above Canon Printer ever used any compatable inks in this machine?

I ask because replacing with the Genuine Ink cartridges will cost nearly £40. Unless anyone knows different that is.

Think it would be cheaper to buy a new printer which comes complete with ink!!

Lesley

Our way of thinking is that when the printer is out of the guarantee period then we use the compatible cartridges!
    A company we have used a few times in the past - good value and prompt delivery - http://www.internet-ink.co.uk/
    Elaine

Comment

Thanks for that link Elaine!

That looks a more acceptable price to me! I have been put off on some other sites as the cartridges seemed too cheap!!

Will have a better look later at the site later when I have more time. If it's good enough for you, it's good enough for me!!

Thanks again. Lesley

Comment

I have used a company www.cartridgepeople.com
        who have been very good. I am able to buy Canon Cartridges at a fair price and when I had a problem they exchanged the cartridge - no questions asked. I would recommend them.
        Margaret N
        DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

I have a Cannon Pixma 170 and use the Tesco own brand cartridges.
          They have a warrenty that states they will cover any costs should the cartridge cause damage, but have never had any problems with them.

Researching:
          FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

Working...
          X