misterton somerset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• misterton somerset

Hi All, I have been researching my family tree for about 4 years now & i'm now stuck!!!! I do all my searching on-line mostly with Ancestry uk as i'm now living in Spain, at the moment i'm researching the Daubney family ( spelt various differnt ways) what i can't find are the Parish Records for B/M/D in Misterton Somerset pre 1800's. Any help will be most grateful

Hi Shadow and welcome to FTF.

There appear to be several records on familysearch.org for Daubneys in Misterton.

Jane

Comment

Welcome to Family Tree Forum!

According to the list on Finmypast they have 197 marriage entries for MISTERTON covering the years 1754-1837. and 398 marriage entries for the years 1560-1752.
      They don't appear have any baptism or burial entries.
      Elaine

Comment

Hi Jane, Thank you for the information i have searched family search previously i will look again thank you Chris

Comment

Hi Elaine,Thanks for your reply, i am a member of findmypast i will have another look i might have done something wrong in my search thanks again Chris

Comment

you might find they moved parish frequently. the part of somerset i look at has a tonne of churches in a small area, and te family seems never to have used the same church twice from the 18th century till the census begins!

Comment

Working...
            X