• Ireland, Births and Baptisms, 1620–1911

Happy hunting!
    Elaine

Will have a look later.Thanks for letting us know

Comment

Thanks Elaine,
      Off for a look.
      herky
      Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

Lovely. Sadly the two I'm looking for are not there but ther are a few with the same name!! Its a start anyway - I hope Ancestry will continue to make inroads into these records!

Anne

Comment

Nothing much there for my lot in Dublin.
          Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Nothing for me, either.

Like a lot of Ancestry's databases this one is very irritating, because it doesn't tell you exactly which areas or dates are covered.

Comment

its not very helpful is it ? will they be updating it with more detail ?

Comment

Infuriating as per ancestry. Pretty useless for mine anyway. It is mainly the indexed ones from 1845 that come up, stilll pretty useless for the parish records!

I will stick with FMP.ie as they are much more useful, and will be even better as time goes by.

Janet
                Last edited by Janet; 21-09-11, 16:27.

Comment

I wouldn't go that far - some Ancestry databases are very good. It's just annoying that you can waste time searching for a parish that may not be there at all for the dates you want.

Comment

As far as I can tell it's only Meath & Westmeath.
                    Glen

Comment

I've just looked this to double check some of the entries I got from the Dublin and Belfast records offices in April but unfortunetly Ancestry don't seem to have got all the indexes as 90% of the BMD entries I got in April are not listed. And I've just renewed my subs BAH!
                      L

Comment

I have found a few births for Dublin but they are the ones that are on Family Search
                        PAT

Comment

Working...
                        X