Children Mary Jane b 1847
    Edward b 1849
    Elisabeth b 1850
    John George b 1853
    Thomas b 1860
    William b 1862
    Margaret b 1864

John was an Agricultural Labourer, then a miner, family moved around :
    Low Fine House, Shotley, then Walkershank Shotley, then Medomsley, then Victoria Garesfield and Chopwell County Durham

Descendants families include Graham, Armstrong, Elliott.

Any information gratefully received.

Welcome to Family Tree Forum.

Can you tell us what sort of information you are looking for, e.g. census details, BMD dates, ancestors, descendants etc!
    Elaine

Comment

BMD's mostly please. Matthew b 1844 is proving to be a bit of a brickwall, have his birth but nothing afterwards, have Edward's marriage but again, nothing afterwards or, for the others.

Comment

Sorry, just to make sure we are working in the right direction, you say you have Matthew's birth but nothing afterwards - do you mean working backwards, e.g. his parents - or working fowards, e.g. his descendants.
        Elaine

Comment

I have a Rachel Hall GRAHAM (d/o Robert, joiner, & Eleanor GRAHAM of Ferryhill) in a linked tree. I was able to find some records on the FamilySearch site - the parish register images there.

see: https://www.familysearch.org/search/...cordType=Vital

Christine
          Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Not mine I'm afraid but thank you most kindly for taking the trouble to post and god luck with your research.

Eddie

Comment

Thank you, Eddie.

Good Hunting! to you, too!

Christine
              Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Have now got a fairly comprehensive tree for my Graham family although stuck with the date of John's ( B 1816 ) death. Also looking further back for his parents and any earlier antecedants.

Comment

Working...
                X