New York Passenger lists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New York Passenger lists

Is there SKS who would look at the New York Passenger list for Bartlett Bennett and James Bartlett Bennett.

Have seen both names listed but my subs. won't let me see more!

Would very much appreciate any more information.

Lesley

Sorry - not getting results for passenger lists for these names.
    Will check to see if I have made an error.
    Do you have any more info?
    herky
    Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

Sorry Herky, Don't have much info at all. I have a Bartlett Bennett b.1845 in Middlesex and I am trying to trace his parents. I have his father as Bartlett Bennett, dob unknown to me and can't find a mother. Bartlett Bennett b.1845 is not shown at all on any census with his parents. In 1851 he is with a James Larkham and his mother in Salisbury and in 1861 he is in a school in Hampshire. He married in 1868.
      This set me wondering if in fact, his father went to America leaving Bartlett junior behind.

Just a wild guess really. Lesley

Comment

The Bartlett Bennett was born in New York in 1891, and the James Bartlett Bennett was a crew member born in 1923, so not yours, I'm afraid.

Comment

Thanks for that Mary,

back to the drawing board then, for me!

Lesley

Comment

Working...
          X