BMD look up required please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMD look up required please

A few weeks ago, I had a contact via GR who turns out to be related on my Mum's side. She gave me a few details of her family but no dates & I was hoping that sks with Ancestry would be able to look them up for me please.
    Also my husband has been contacted on facebook by a member of his family & I would also like to work out dates for his family as well.

As the people involved are mostly still alive, I can't put details up but am happy to pm them to anyone who can help

Many thanks
    Lynn

I've sent you a PM if you'd like to give me details I'll see what I can do.
    Margaret

Comment

Don't forget that there are some quite modern records in the FreeBMD indexes.

This is also true for some of the local BMD sites - see http://www.ukbmd.org.uk/local_bmd
      some of which are almost up to date.

Christine
      Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Thanks Margaret, have sent you a pm.
        Thanks Christine, I hadn't really thought of that.
        Lynn

Comment

Working...
        X