Frank Shaw Duncan; Harry Graham Duncan;George Weatherley Duncan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank Shaw Duncan; Harry Graham Duncan;George Weatherley Duncan

Seeking further info on these three brothers Frank b 1867 Glasgow married Ann Pepper 1891 Canada may have had a seond marriage 1901 USA..Harry b 1869 Portsea..George b 1870 Portsea married Sarah Louisa King 1896 Portsea.. Parents:George Duncan(1836-!904) Emma Weatherley b1837 marriage date 16 May 1866

Phanuel, it always helps to tell us exactly what sort of information you are looking for so we don't spend time finding things you already have.
    Are you looking for census information, parents, marriage dates, children, passenger lists ???
    Elaine

Comment

Elaine

Am mainly seeking for children in each case and whether Harry Graham ever married..have George(1836-1904) details but not complete B/D of wife Emma
      Regards
      Phanuel

Comment

Frank Shaw Duncan
        Elaine

Comment

Frank Duncan

? 1930 US census

? 1920 US census
          Elaine

Comment

Elaine
            Thanks for this info but am puzzled by some info given to me a while back that Frank married Ann Pepper(age 17) on 26 March 1891 in York ,York County,Ontario (her parents George & Ann Pepper) ..I note that on the 1930 Census the immigration year is shown as 1894..would this be the date of his immigration to the US from Canada?..also note that his birthplace is shown as England on the 1920 Census..I do have a copy of 1871 Census for Portsea showing Frank age 3 born Glasgow and his mother Emma age 34 born Westminster,Mddx but have never found any details on her other than the marriage to George Duncan 16 May 1866 @ St.Lukes ,Lambeth,W Norwood.
            Regards
            Phanuel

Comment

I ran out of time this morning when I was looking for these. Will have another rummage around later for you.
              Elaine

Comment

Found this Florida State Census 1945

Frank Duncan
                Race: White
                Birth Place: Scotland
                Est. Birth Year: abt 1867
                Census Year: 1945
                Locality: Precinct 39
                County: Pinellas
                Page: 38
                Line: 10
                Archive Series #: S1371, Roll 35

There's a Flora E Duncan age 70 b Ohio in the same house.

Comment

There's also this one in 1900 US Census
                  Frank Duncan
                  Home in 1900: Center, Columbiana, Ohio
                  [Lisbon, Columbiana, Ohio]
                  Birth Date: Apr 1867
                  Birthplace: Scotland
                  Race: White
                  Immigration Year: 1887
                  Relationship to head-of-house: Boarder
                  Father's Birthplace: Scotland
                  Mother's Birthplace: England

Occupation given as electrician and status single

Comment

Originally posted by Phanuel View Post
                    Elaine
                    Thanks for this info but am puzzled by some info given to me a while back that Frank married Ann Pepper(age 17) on 26 March 1891 in York ,York County,Ontario (her parents George & Ann Pepper) ..I note that on the 1930 Census the immigration year is shown as 1894..would this be the date of his immigration to the US from Canada?..also note that his birthplace is shown as England on the 1920 Census..I do have a copy of 1871 Census for Portsea showing Frank age 3 born Glasgow and his mother Emma age 34 born Westminster,Mddx but have never found any details on her other than the marriage to George Duncan 16 May 1866 @ St.Lukes ,Lambeth,W Norwood.
                    Regards
                    Phanuel
                    The birth place for Frank on the 1920 is Scotland the line underneath where it says England is for his mother's place of birth. The immigration year would be into the US from wherever so yes in this case Canada is your know he was there before that date.

Comment

Thanks for your help
                      Phanuel

Comment

Originally posted by Phanuel View Post
                        ..have George(1836-1904) details but not complete B/D of wife Emma
                        The marriage certificate of George and Emma is on Ancestry - as you know the date of the marriage was 16 May 1866, St. Luke, West Norwood.
                        Her father´s name was Samuel Weatherley - and I think the occupation is Gentleman, but it's not very clear.
                        Elaine

Comment

Working...
                        X