Ipswich RO and Ipswich Cemetery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Record Office: Ipswich RO and Ipswich Cemetery

I am on a holiday from work soon and could go to the Ipswich/Suffolk Record Office for people. Based in Ipswich.

I offer my assistance to anyone.
    Did not want to post 2 threads, but I can also visit the cemetery. I recently found a family grave for a distant cousin who could only remember a rough location. Within minutes I found it and was overcome with joy and tears. Would gladly visit Ipswich Cemetery for people.

Hi

Just noticed this, and maybe you could help?

I'm interested in a 'Sybil Marion Whitcombe' who died in March 1896 aged 8 Years in Ipswich. She was buried in Ipswich cemetery St Margaret's 21 Mar 1896.

I would like to find if there are any records of this death in the Ipswich RO, or indeed if there is a Headstone in the cemetery? She was the Daughter of my Great Grandfather'. He was a Coachman, and shifted towards Stable management and farming in later life. As a Coachman he lived in various locations, and I wonder who he worked for in Ipswich? Perhaps a family address would help? He appears to have had good connections, always - from the census - seemed to live in 'Nice' locations etc.

Thanks

Ray Whitcombe

Comment

Working...
    X