Trying to find .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to find .....

I am trying to find the birth of THOMAS BRODERICK he was born between 1839/1842 Warrington England. have found him on 1841 census Warrington 1871 census Oldham 1891 census Oldham. Have also found death for him 1895 Bolton and marriage 1861 wigan
    His parents John Broderick born circa 1816 Ireland and Margaret Broderick (born Ward) born circa 1821 Ireland.
    I need to find his birth so I can send for the cert to verify if his parents were married at the time he was born and that mothers maiden name is Ward .

Thank you

Does the 1841 show whether he was born in county or not?
    Margaret

Comment

You say you have found him in the 1841 census.
      Having trouble locating him - the closest I can get is a family transcribed on Ancestry as John & Mary Brithrick (although if you check the image it looks like Margaret) with son Thomas aged 5 months (born in county). John and Margaret born Ireland.

HO107; Piece 521; Book: 9; Civil Parish: Warrington; County: Lancashire; Enumeration District: 10; Folio: 19; Page: 32; Line: 21;

If this isn't the family you have found, can you give us the reference.
      Elaine

Comment

This was the subject of another thread very recently I think - don't know where that got up to with the search.

Comment

Ann

how sure are you of his death? the reason I ask is that I can see him in the 1861/1871 census in the 1861 he is in Golborne Lancs, and in 1891 there is a Thomas Brodrick b. 1840 MAYO Ireland in Golborne Lancs
          Julie
          They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Originally posted by Elaine ..Spain View Post
            You say you have found him in the 1841 census.
            Having trouble locating him - the closest I can get is a family transcribed on Ancestry as John & Mary Brithrick (although if you check the image it looks like Margaret) with son Thomas aged 5 months (born in county). John and Margaret born Ireland.

HO107; Piece 521; Book: 9; Civil Parish: Warrington; County: Lancashire; Enumeration District: 10; Folio: 19; Page: 32; Line: 21;

If this isn't the family you have found, can you give us the reference.
            Yes this is my family is mis spelt as Brithick and in the 1851 census mis spelt as Bretherick but is the right family

Comment

Originally posted by Darksecretz View Post
              Ann

how sure are you of his death? the reason I ask is that I can see him in the 1861/1871 census in the 1861 he is in Golborne Lancs, and in 1891 there is a Thomas Brodrick b. 1840 MAYO Ireland in Golborne Lancs
              I am sure my thomas died here in Oldham have his death cert

Comment

Originally posted by margaretmarch View Post
                This was the subject of another thread very recently I think - don't know where that got up to with the search.
                Yes I am looking for his mothers death so I thought if I can find his birth and get the cert I can be sure of her maiden name and just maybe if she ever married

Comment

Originally posted by ann56 View Post
                  I am sure my thomas died here in Oldham have his death cert
                  ahh, presumably his wife registered the death? what was her name please?
                  Julie
                  They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Originally posted by Darksecretz View Post
                    ahh, presumably his wife registered the death? what was her name please?
                    He married twice first time to a Bridget Howley in 1861 Wigan second wife Harriet Heap who was widow and 10 years younger than Thomas they married Oldham I don,t have the exact year sorry

Comment

Working...
                    X