USA Look up Please by sks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA Look up Please by sks

Am trying to trace a marriage of John Ellis LEVER between 1881 and 1891 and have found a possibility in Kentucky USA.
    Details are Marriage Kentucky USA
    John E Lever
    Harriet E Martin
    Crittenden KY.

I do not have worldwide membership and wondered if someone could look at it and see if it could be my missing marriage.
    Thanks

This one has John's father as Alfred - is that your man?
    Edit oopps - looking at death records - off to have another look - sorry
    herky
    Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

The marriage doesn't have an image - just an index - as below

John E Lever
      Harriet E Martin
      10 March 1897
      Crittenden
      Ky
      herky
      Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

Thanks Herky. This cannot be my man as he was a widower in 1891.
        Thanks again

Originally posted by herky View Post
        The marriage doesn't have an image - just an index - as below

John E Lever
        Harriet E Martin
        10 March 1897
        Crittenden
        Ky

Comment

Oh - what a pity - back to the drawing board, I guess.
          I have just rechecked the index, just in case I got the year wrong but it is 1897.
          herky

Comment

Cor, that would have to be some coincidence!

Comment

Working...
            X