Eyes and brains please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eyes and brains please

FORGET IT GUYS :( Havign faffed about Ive now found Ellen Nute born 1856 in Cornwall,. Silly old trout, Id got her daughters birth year in the search box on ancestry and Id not knocked off her married name (Shields) on the search. Blimey - take me to the home guys.

Off to Post office now - Ill look for her birth (Cornwall) and marriage (probably in Scotland though) when I get back :(

Thanks for being a sounding board.
    Last edited by Heather Positive Thinker; 01-09-11, 12:38.

Hi Heather - I have Scottish Shields in my tree - sometimes they are down as Shiels and other spellings.
    herky
    Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

have you found all you needed to Heather? do you need any help?
      Julie
      They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Sorry guys, am having a lot of trouble with puter crashing :( Think its since the new firefox update or the MS updates we have had. I havent had a chance to check that one out yet. xx

Comment

when you are ready give a shout up, :smilee:
          Julie
          They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Hi Heather, just to let you know I can't find info for ' Puter Crashing ' !!!!.....nothing on Ancestry .

Comment

Thanks Alan, perhaps it should be hyphenated? Or a mistrans of Peter Cushing

Comment

Hi Heather,

I am a descendent of Ellen Nute and I was wondering if you found out her birthday or any more details about her. I have most of the info on some of her children, but am seriously lacking on the rest. Please let me know if you could help. I have recently also found another one of her descendents and he is struggling as well.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Hi Shellb.
                  Heather hasn't been on for quite a while and may not see your post. If you click on her name though you will see that you can send her a private message which she should receive notification of by e-mail.
                  Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrissie Smiff View Post
                    Hi Shellb.
                    Heather hasn't been on for quite a while and may not see your post. If you click on her name though you will see that you can send her a private message which she should receive notification of by e-mail.
                    Thanks Chrissie!

Comment

I have notified her on another forum but she has not been on there lately either

Comment

Thanks so much!

Comment

Working...
                        X