Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herberts.

A challenge.

I am trying to find a connection between these HERBERTS.

Sarah Herbert married Charles Richardson, 31st October, 1819 at St. Leonard, Shoreditch.

One of the witnesses was a John Ireson.

John Ireson married Elizabeth Herbert, 12th July, 1818 at St. Saviour, Southwark.

One of the witnesses was a Thomas Herbert.

A Thomas Herbert married Mary Ann Berry, 12th July, 1818, at St. Leonard, Foster Lane

Witnesses were John Ireson and S. Herbert.

After Sarah Herbert/Richardson dies, Charles marries an Ann Herbert in 1843, fathers name James Herbert.

Whether Ann is connected to the other Herberts, I don't know as I can't find a baptism for her c1820, census says St. Giles, Cripplegate.

Can anyone help me to try and find a connection between any of these?

Could someone look at the Richardson/Herbert marriage in 1843 and tell me what they think the first witnesses name is?, Charles ======??

Thanks.
    Last edited by SuffolkSue; 29-08-11, 14:42.

Could the witness be Charles Nulam or Nalam, certainly lam at the end
    Margaret

Comment

Thanks Margaret, I have thought along those lines as well.

Comment

do you have the links for the marriages Sue? i'll have a look at the name if you dont know what it says
        Julie
        They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

i should think they are siblings, the first 3. i wouldnt be surprised if anne was a sister as well, marriages 2 former in laws were common, but illegal lol based on where they are marrying, do you have any idea where they were born? on the census?

Comment

Working...
          X