Firefox problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firefox problem

hen using findmypast on my preferred browser - Firefox - I get this error message:

This has only been occuring since my last update a couple of weeks ago. I don't have the problem on Google Chrome.
    Any suggestions as to how I can resolve the problem please?
    Kat

My avatar is my mother 1921 - 2012

Which version of FF are you using?
    Elaine

Comment

Researching:
      FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

I am on FF6 Elaine and having seen Trevor's post at the same time have resolved the problem.

Thank you - another little annoying problem solved
        Kat

Comment

Originally posted by Katarzyna View Post
          I am on FF6 .....
          .. hopefully the upgrade has done the trick! ;)
          Elaine

Comment

I upgraded to FF6 2 weeks ago and have had this problem ever since but the YesScript extension seems to have cured the problem. Still can't get my <nowiki> whatsit to work properly on it tho!
            Kat

Comment

Obviously something odd going on because you weren't shown as being on FF6 earlier on - maybe something to do with the YesScript extension.

The wiki coding has been a problem for me for nearly a year, inserting imaginary carriage returns when I C&P something using the mouse, although Ctrl V usually behaves itself! Hopefully Tim will check it out when he gets a spare minute.
              Elaine

Comment

I always have odd things going on with my computer Elaine. If OH ain't fiddling with it then son "computer expert" is lol.
                Kat

Comment

Working...
                X