aarrgghh typical!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aarrgghh typical!!

after 4 and a half hours of trawling early 18th century french parish registers, i finally found the entry i was after!! searching from 1720-1740, (with no index i might add) i found the marriage in 1733.......but its nearly illegible!!!!

why is almost illegible? because the person writing it up has *tried* to stop the ink from the other side of the page ruining the writing......and has started the text in the middle of the page instead of to the left!! so i can make out the right half of the image! but not the bit i need!!

so frustrated right now.......any ideas on how to tweak the image so i can actually get the information?

I know Wallaby has been able to enhance images sometimes..she's helped me with old gravestones...

Comment

ive managed to learn this was a first marriage i didnt know about.....then a son was born 1734 and the wife buried 1735. i couldnt find the marriage i was after, but the pages were really easy after 1733.

Comment

Kyle,

if you download Picasa you can edit pictures/enhance them within it, the first time you run it, it'll scan your puter for pictures, but once they are there its an easy way to store pics in one place.

Learn more about where you can find your photos.
        Julie
        They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

ooh thanx julie!

Comment

Working...
          X