Indian deaths & LDS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian deaths & LDS

I have found a death on the LDS site which is very very close match to a ancestor. It gives name, age, date & place of date etc. But no names of parents or job title etc. Any idea where I can get further information?

If you are not registered with the India List at Rootsweb then I can tell you that it is well worthwhile in joining the list for further information.
    I am a member of the list and receive daily e mails from members and read all of them just in case any mention of my ancestors come up.
    There are very knowlagable people on the India List so Join (subscribe) and then ask your questions.

FIBIS Families in British India is run from the list members and there may be something already in the archives there.

Good Luck with your search

Edna

Comment

edna, does the india list cover south east asia in general? im researching 18th century families that worked for the east india company in sumatra.

Comment

Originally posted by clematised View Post
        If you are not registered with the India List at Rootsweb then I can tell you that it is well worthwhile in joining the list for further information.
        I am a member of the list and receive daily e mails from members and read all of them just in case any mention of my ancestors come up.
        There are very knowlagable people on the India List so Join (subscribe) and then ask your questions.

FIBIS Families in British India is run from the list members and there may be something already in the archives there.

Good Luck with your search

Edna
        Thanks, I will do that.

Comment

Working...
        X