Huge thanks to Christine in Herts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge thanks to Christine in Herts

what a thoughtful person she is, she managed to download 3 Wills for me thanks so much , there are some really helpful people on here.

........and you're one of them Val
    Well done to Christine
    Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Christine is a very helpful lady.
      ~ with love from Little Nell~
      Chowns, Dunt, Emms, Mealing, Purvey & Smoothy

Comment

Well, funnily enough, it's not that long since I was saying Thank you to that person "Val wish I'd never started", after she'd helped me to some info I couldn't get at.

The genealogy community is generally very helpful. There are a few who are not so kind, but I've met mostly generosity in my research, and it's a pleasure to be able to help someone... especially when it's pretty painless!

Christine
        Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Val did the same for me not too long ago Christine. Hence my comment to her
          Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

I think its nice to help if you can and a thank you goes a long way too, sadly missing sometimes .

Comment

You're right, Val. It's courteous to acknowledge - and everyone feels better!

And now I'm about to go to where the TV is to watch WDYTYA.

Christine
              Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

me too

Comment

Working...
                X