Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WDYTYA Magazine

Hi

I am creating a family tree book for my mum and for each census' year i have done a little explaination of how things have changed, and I have taken that from the magazine which had a great bit in it which listed a bit about the census, and also about changes in the Housing, Education and Crime and Punishment etc since the previous census. I managed to get 1841-1881 but for some reason i dont have 1891 - 1911 and i have chucked my magazines away. I have looked online and the ones that i think i am after are all sold out, so i cant back order them. I was wondering that if anyone had this magazine, whether they could photocopy them for me and either email or post them to me? I am of course stating my source when i am putting it in (although its only for private use anyway)

Many thanks for your help
    Robyne

Name interests: Alderton, Osborne, Danslow, Hanley, Bowkett, Lakin, Elliott, Banner, Walters, Reed, Deighton, Sleight, Dungar ;)

What dates are you looking for?
    I rarely buy it but just put one into the recycling today.
    herky
    Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

Working...
    X