finding an old friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finding an old friend

looking for help to find an old friend for my wife,like most searches its a bit of a long shot,the person i am looking for is called name removed,born in July 1951 in Salford (Lancashire ) it appears she got married in 1974,thats as much as i have can anyone help Ront
    Last edited by Barbara Dodds; 10-08-11, 22:04. Reason: possible living person

Hi Redron

I have removed the name of the person you are looking for as we do not allow the names of living persons to be posted on this forum.

If anyone is able to help you they can send you a PM for further details.
    Barbara

Comment

I have PM'd redron for details and am helping him with the search.
      margaret

Comment

Lancashire BMD and FMP both have quite recent records available, should you need them.

Christine
        Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Have you tried joining facebook or twitter to post up the name in the search box to see if she comes up as sometimes a name search will throw up a picture of the person or the area where they live and people often make contact with old friends this way.
          People of all ages use those sites now its not just a kids thing.

Edna

Comment

Also friendsreunited is quite good for finding old friends and schoolmates

Di
            Diane
            Sydney Australia
            Avatar: Reuben Edward Page and Lilly Mary Anne Dawson

Comment

I've found a tree on GR that has this person listed so have sent a message on behalf of ront - lets hope they still look there and will reply.
              Margaret

Ps this person's current name is Smith!!!

Comment

Working...
              X