second opinion please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• second opinion please

If you are able to look at the 1911 census could someone do a look up for me for Edward Wlash b1874, Ireland, living in Carshalton Surrey his wife is Deborah, 3 children Thomas, William and Marggarate (is how they spelt it!!!.) also he has put his wife down as Wifie lol.
    The problem I have is the name of the place Edward was born Bamasgrange. I trying to find out who Edwards parents are I've googled this place to find out what county it is in but no luck. Does anyone have time to look and see what else the place name could read. Why does his name have to be Walsh AARghhhhhhhhhhh. Struggling to find him on any previous census return.
    GWEN

looking on google it should be ramsgrange which is in county wexford, ireland.
    Craig

Comment

just had a look, yes it does look like Bamasgrange Ireland. he was a road contractor, 3 children born alive, 3 children living Deborah was born in Broadheath Worcester.

Comment

ooooh looks like Craig has solved the problem lol

Could be worse, you could be looking for Mary Murphy in Ireland like I am

Comment

Thank you Craig it might make it easier to find him now LOL as you say Janet, Mary murphy you need as much luck as me . Thank you for your help may be we will get some of the irish luck lol
          GWEN

Comment

Originally posted by Janet H. View Post
            ooooh looks like Craig has solved the problem lol

Could be worse, you could be looking for Mary Murphy in Ireland like I am
            I will start my dad's side properly soon.... i'm dreading searching for Davis in London lol...
            Craig

Comment

Originally posted by Gwen@coggiecorner View Post
              Thank you Craig it might make it easier to find him now LOL as you say Janet, Mary murphy you need as much luck as me . Thank you for your help may be we will get some of the irish luck lol
              You're most welcome.
              Craig

Comment

hmmn not as bad as my Ann Larkin.. of Ireland.. no idea where mind you!!
                Julie
                They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

We could have a swap shop :D
                  I'll swap you one Ligna Vitre Revill (place unknown) for 1 Edward Walsh, 2 Mary Murphys' and a Davis in London:D
                  Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrissie Smiff View Post
                    We could have a swap shop :D
                    I'll swap you one Ligna Vitre Revill (place unknown) for 1 Edward Walsh, 2 Mary Murphys' and a Davis in London:D
                    any in particular or just at random? LOL
                    Craig

Comment

Working...
                    X