MS Office Home and Student 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MS Office Home and Student 2010

I bought a new computer a few weeks ago. Magic. My old standby computer runs with XP Home SP3 and is still going strong (if a bit slow). My old computer has MS Office Professional 2000 on it. That came with not just Word, Excel and Power Point but MS Access, MS Front Page, MS Outlook and MS Publisher.

For my new computer I bought MS Office Home and Student 2010 with three licences, which has Word, Excel, Power Point and OneNote. I love the new style of 2010.

My question is can I install Office 2010 on my old computer without uninstalling Office 2000. The disc for which was lost ages ago. Or is it a case of one or the other?

Would appreciate your advice please.
    Linda - Happy Hunting

A tidy house is the sign of a broken computer

Researching: Brown, Bell, Key and Musgrave from Cumberland. Dodds, Green, Campbell, Hall, Armstrong, Davison from Co. Durham. Raymond from Devon/Cornwall.

Gave it an awful lot of thought and decided just to uninstall Office 2000 then installed Office 2010.

If I need any of the extra progams like Publisher or Access or Front Page, I shall just have to buy them separately.
    Linda - Happy Hunting

A tidy house is the sign of a broken computer

Researching: Brown, Bell, Key and Musgrave from Cumberland. Dodds, Green, Campbell, Hall, Armstrong, Davison from Co. Durham. Raymond from Devon/Cornwall.

Comment

Working...
    X