Search for ancestors documents/deeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search for ancestors documents/deeds

Id forgotten all about this site, just came across it again by accident. You do have to pay £10 to buy a copy of the doc but it may be worth it if its something special for you

familychest, family, history, genealogy, ancestor, ancestry, family history search, document, manuscript, free family history search, conveyance, indenture, probate, lease, release, mortgage, settlement, appointment, will, administration, admission, surrender, house history, manor, manorial, court, quitclaim, historian, legal, parchment, vellum, apprentice, historic, antique, victorian, title deed, deed, search, surname, for sale, genealogical

Heather
    Thank you for this link.
    Even clicking on the reference numbers beside the names shows quite a bit of information.

Gwyn

Comment

Thanks, haven't found any of my lot but it's very interesting all the same

Linda

Comment

Dont forget to google for your ancestor name and place of birth as I have spent the whole day finding stuff this way on my elusive Harrison of Whitehaven and spent five hours on marriage pr's collection free information as well as many other sources of information

Edna

Comment

Thanks Edna,

Off to have a look

Linda

Comment

Working...
          X