Ancestry Public Member Trees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry Public Member Trees

I'd be grateful if someone would pass on a message for me.
    Russell Adams Family Tree on Ancestry includes Emrys DAVIES, b 1920 Michigan, m Pennsylvania, d Wayne, Michigan; father Howell DAVIES, mother unknown.

I'm not sure how accurate the tree would prove to be. I suspect that more than one Emrys may have been conflated, though I can't be sure, since so much of my information is a matter of deduction and probability, not documentation, so is at least as vulnerable. I also have a name for the "unknown mother", and have found a marriage record - not least because I was working the other way around!

I am trying to make contact because this looks like a small (?last) chance to find someone who could have anecdotes/memorabilia connected with my errant grandfather. It's pretty slim, because the Emrys DAVIES, whose descendants I would be trying to contact, is/was only a stepson, and not a blood relation.

If you are able to pass on a message, I could use an FTF PM to give you my Ancestry user-name, through which the contact could be made: I can reply to messages, just not initiate them

Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

if you haven't had an answer Christine I will do it for you tomorrow.

Comment

Thank you, Val.

Christine
      Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

can you give me your email?

Comment

Thank you, Val.

I have sent you a PM.

Christine

Comment

done it Christine

Comment

"Wait & See" time, now! Thank you, Val,

Christine

Comment

Working...
              X