SUCCESS - but must be discreet! - and THANKS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUCCESS - but must be discreet! - and THANKS

Many thanks to those, such as Photofamily, who helped me discover a correct wife-name and heritage for Errant Grandfather's ("E.G.") marriage in 1930s USA.

I have to be discreet, because she is still alive, and I have no wish to make her life difficult in any way.

I discovered this information only last night, so it's all very new and fresh (and rather exciting, of course). Unfortunately (that's "unfortunately" only from my perspective) there were no children, so I have no American cousins. It's also extremely unlikely that there will be any anecdotes, photos or other memorabilia from that quarter; but it's an amazing thought that someone who was so closely connected to E.G. is still around, having in mind that he died in 1967.

It's also another example of how FTF members abilities/knowledge, when pooled, can achieve amazing results!

Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Great news Christine and well done to you and everyone who helped!
    Margaret

Comment

Working...
    X