Cheap Ancestry World!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Ancestry World!

Hope this helps someone. On Amazon, FTM 2010 World (PC), via Avanquest Software, £25 plus £3.29 delivery - that's six months Ancestry World for under £30 ;D Mine arrived today, 48hrs, and I've dealt with the company direct before. I do get fairly frequent advertising emails from them, but at that price it's worth it.

Kate

That's what I call a bargain!

Comment

Thanks for that just ordered it dam good value for £29
      borobabs passed away March 2018

Comment

Thanks my Ancestry ran out 9 days ago, and I'm already struggling without it, so have ordered this!

Comment

have you got a ,link as I cannot find it on Amazon ?? thanks

Comment

found it thanks

Comment

Thank you so much my sub ran out in May - just ordered 2 to keep me going for the next year -

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

Comment

why didn't I order two ??

Comment

You can order another I think - they added two lots of postage so it'll be the same.

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

Comment

so reasonable but wonder if there is a time limit on how long before you register it?? As I have my sub running till next year ?

Comment

Nice one Kate. My half price sub from the FTM 2011 runs out at the end of the month. As its my B/day on the 28th my OH has just bought me 2. I'll tell her later.
                      Rgds Matt
                      My avatar is my fathers father,name unknown.............................

Comment

Mine came this morning ,,so quick turn around for it ;;
                        borobabs passed away March 2018

Comment

Hello - just to clarify - when I look at the boxes for FTM on Ancestry, it looks like the 2011 Platinum for £36 has 6 months Ancestry membership while the Deluxe version has 3 months Ancestry for £25. There's no mention of what type of Ancestry membership you're getting.......................or am I just being thick?
                          J

Comment

I looked on the picture of the box and it had 6 months World - so fingers crossed.

Comment

Just to update everyone, this now appears to have sold out! Looks like we took all their stock!

Comment

got both of mine today

Comment

doh, missed out on this one :( Mind you I have the world sub at the moment from last years avanquest offer and tbh I dont actually use any of the world info. Ive got another FTM when this one runs out for just the premium sub.

Comment

there was a used one for sale Heather it says opened but not used comes with all the stuff and it was cheaper.

Comment

Is anyone paying a full price for an Ancestry sub any longer!
                                      Elaine

Comment

Working...
                                      X