MyFamilyTree for Mac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MyFamilyTree for Mac

Hi I have the Mac MyFamilyTree software but cannot work out how to enter marriage dates it seems to list everything but in the list. Is there another way please can anyone help?
    Tony

Have you tried their help section? Usually a marriage date would be a standard entry on the date set for each individual but it may be you have to add it as an option.
    Margaret

Comment

The online help manual was not much help the only one possible could be "Document/Deed" which is bit of a vague method, surely there is an easier way?
      Tony

Comment

Is Mac MyFamilyTree the same as MacFamilyTree, in which case this You Tube link might help.
        Elaine

Comment

Hi Elaine My mistake it is MacFamilyTree. Thank you very much for the info but I just found the link on youtube just before you posted. The subtitles are a bit quick as there was no sound but I got there.
          Tony

Comment

Thanks you for trying but Elaine has the answer, although I got it from http://www.syniumsoftware.com/suppor...ee_editor.html

Originally posted by margaretmarch View Post
            Have you tried their help section? Usually a marriage date would be a standard entry on the date set for each individual but it may be you have to add it as an option.
            Margaret

Comment

Working...
            X