No announcement yet.

If anybody has some free time at all please help find Great Grandmothers Death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If anybody has some free time at all please help find Great Grandmothers Death

Have asked on here before in case anybody has already looked , but still looking for her Death or remarriage

Last time seen in 1891 40 Nelson Street ,Mile End

Emily MULLER (nee KEMP) born 11 Dec 1857 Chester Mews Regents Park

Husband Adam died in 1892

I know what happened to all the rest of her family right up till their Deaths its just her I cannot find after 1891

Was a rumour she had another child possible Thomas a few years after Adams Death ? so whether she remarried or had him out of wedlock I dont know .

Would appreciate any ideas at all thanks

Val. did she register Adams death?
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

yes Julie have his Death Cert ,I know what happened to all her children and their spouses, just cannot find anything after 1891 about her, she is the one who had two of her children Rose and Daisy sent to Canada by Dr Barnados ,Charles her eldest is My Grandfather.

Comment

ahh I remember now, so, did she register his death?? Adams I mean
        Julie

Comment

yes Julie he died at that address in 1892

Comment

so the last you see her is registering Adams death? in 1892. (sorry to go over this, but need to clarify)
            Julie

Comment

did you know that there was a death for an Emily Muller in Marylebone in 1930? aged 95, I know that the age is way out, but have you got any way of checking this out?
              Julie

Comment

cant see much more Val, have also tried Mueller/Miller didnt try Millar though..
                Julie

Comment

thanks for trying Julie doubt that one in 1930 will be her ??? she usually gave her birth year as between 1857 and 1859 , and yes the last time was when she registered Adams death in 1892 .
                  I think I may write to Dr Barnados again as they might tell me when the girls last heard from her ? as I understand she used to write to them in Canada? they wouldn't tell me much before but now I have confirmed the girls deaths maybe they might ?
                  Last edited by Guest; 06-07-11, 23:38.

Comment

is ok just miffed I cant find anything for you, thing is, if you do write to Barnados again at least if they say they can't help you know that you have tried. so is one less avenue to persue.
                    Julie

Comment

I wish I had started this when my other Nan was alive she could have told me so much, thanks again Julie kind of you to try.

Comment

no probs, just like me I wish I had the forethought to ask my Gran stuff, but I was only 7 when she died and I never knew any of my grandads as they died before I was born.
                        Julie

Comment

I'm stumped too Val, have crossed checked loads of marriages etc. Just one thought though - have you been in contact with anyone on GR who has the children in their tree? Maybe they would know more? I see for instance that an Andrea has a possible Alexander.
                          Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

thanks again for trying Chrissie this is the one I would like to find more than anyone else its so frustrating.
                            I am already in touch with Andrea and like me she has no idea either , none of my contacts do? did wonder if maybe she had gone to Canada too? but it seems unlikely .

Comment

I did look at Emmigration and a few Emily Mullers' cropped up but non that seemed to be going anywhere likely. I can't view the images though.

p.s. I checked the only Emily (right age, with no second name) who said she was born in Regents Park in the 1911 census. She was Emily Newman, but that seems to have been a different one - free search only I'm afraid.
                              Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

thanks again Chrissie

Comment

Working...
                                X