Occupation please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No idea Val.

I wonder if it is to do with the enumerators marks where they categorised the various occupations after entering the household details. You can see F.T. and P. being annotated against other occupations. At a guess, and only a guess, maybe Z = occupation unknown?
    Elaine

Comment

nothing that I have come across before Val.. i'd read it as 'not known' for the occupation..
      Julie
      They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

thanks Elaine and Julie that does sound feasible, trust me to get an odd one ???

Comment

One other thought Val, though probably ridiculous. I don't suppose it's meant to be a ditto from the Carman above? What is the usual occupation for your John Biggs?
          Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

hi Chrissie he was on some census a Greengrocer

Comment

Yes Val, after I posted I found him as a greengrocer on the next census. Then before I could look for the census before my computer locked up and then threw me off!! Sorry. It's being a pain at the moment. I'm seriously wondering whether hubby has had a chat with it and told it not to let me be on longer than a certain time
              Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

dont worry Chrissie , nice of you to look for me , I think my husband is glad I am on here at least I'm not nagging him then

Comment

Working...
                X