edith greenwood child 1911 census

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• edith greenwood child 1911 census

could anyone look on 1911 census for edith greenwood living with her parents joseph and emma in ecclehill area of bradford .she had a child living with her there and i need to know its name and age and so on.think she would have been edith binns on the census and the child would also have been binns
    thanks
    looking for binns,cave,forey,cheale,simpson,

Birth year for any of them?
    Vivienne passed away July 2013

Comment

How do you know that she isn't living with her husband Henry Squire Binns born 1883 Debs? He didn't die until 1938.
      Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

hi birth year for edith 1883 and chrissie i have been told he was away with the navy and that she was living with her parents,sister and someone called rowena thanks

Comment

Doing a free search with Edith Binns (she is 28 in 1911) and an Emma in the house, there seems to be an Edith Annie Binns aged 11 born c1900 in North Bierley. Could that be the one? No Henry Squire there though.

Comment

Yes, that looks like the one Debs. I have searched again and there is an Emma Greenwood aged 54 in the same house.

Comment

if emma is a greenwood then i would say thats the one.edith and henry are proving hard to find info on he had children with someone else too

Comment

It's Rowena Mary Holt - aged 6, also in the house. Sorry, I'm having to do free search so I don't know the relationships.

Comment

thanks chrissie

Comment

i think rowena is her sisters child seems odd they were both married yet living with their parents

Comment

It looks as though they may have had quite a few more children Debs if free BMD is anything to go by.

Comment

Think this is them
                        RG14PN26653 RG78PN1536 RD497 SD7 ED10 SN219
                        Address: 13 Peterboro Road Eccleshill

GREENWOOD, Emma 1857 Oxenhope Yorks
                        BINNS, Edith 1883 Worsted Spinner Mroton Nr Bingley Yorks
                        KENDALL, James 1885 Railway Labourer Bolton Bfd Yorks
                        KENDALL, Mary 1886 Morton Nr Bingley Yorks
                        HOLT, Rowena Mary 1905 Eccleshill Yorks

Linda

post edited
                        Last edited by Elaine ..Spain; 26-06-11, 13:49. Reason: copyright - please do not C & P from sites such as Findmypast and Ancestry

Comment

Hi Deb, ref
                          RG14PN26653 RG78PN1536 RD497 SD7 ED10 SN219
                          Head Emma Greenwood widow b 1857---Oxenhope, Yorks
                          Edith Binns daughter married 7yrs b 1883--- Morton nr Bingley, Yorks
                          James Kendall son in law railway labourer b 1885 ---Bolton, Bradford, Yorks
                          Mary Kendall daughter married under one yr b 1886---Morton nr Bingley
                          Rowena Mary Holt grandaughter b 1905--Eccleshill, Yorks
                          I'm just too slow & I have no idea where that box came from.

To the person who reported the above as being cut & paste, if it had been it would not have taken me so long to add it. I started to type it out at about 11.43 just after the date was posted.
                          Last edited by Vivienne; 26-06-11, 13:40.

Comment

i dont understand chrissie said their was a edith annie binns their aswell aged 11

Comment

Originally posted by Chrissie Smiff View Post
                              It looks as though they may have had quite a few more children Debs if free BMD is anything to go by.
                              yes i saw a few on there just that i think the earliest child was 1914 so wondered why they had waited so long but if henry was in the navy he would have been away from home which would explain it

Comment

Sorry Debs,I was doing a free search so she must be in another household.

Comment

What about Hilda B Binns mmn Greenwood in Sept 1912 - North Bierley 9b 114

Comment

Sorry Debs,I was doing a free search so she must be in another household.
                                    no problem

Comment

My info is taken from the original record at 13 Peterboro Road, Eccleshill.

Comment

What about Hilda B Binns mmn Greenwood in Sept 1912 - North Bierley 9b 114
                                        yes she could be i am going to get her birth cert to find out its so easy to go off track doing this

Comment

Working...
                                        X