Thumbs up to The National Archives site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thumbs up to The National Archives site

I ordered some Divorce records and paid for them almost 10 days ago, and then realised it isn't my family, hence my question about Coffee Shop and Eating House Keepers, so emailed them yesterday and asked if they could refund the money as the records hadn't been received yet and it had turned out not to be my family, and guess what had a nice email and they have refunded me .
    Isn't that great ?

wow. that is unusual.

Comment

That's great, Val......wouldn't have expected it

Comment

so pleased they were slow sending them

Comment

Val,
          Sometimes it pays to have you inquiree a bit slow. Good luck and good hunting.:D
          Whoever said Seek and Ye shall find was not a genealogist.

David

Comment

to think I was moaning about the slow service ? lol , now I can buy two more certs with the money I saved.;)

Comment

That's really good news. And it's good that you've shared it, to give them the credit they deserve for being so helpful.

Chrisitne
              Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

I like to give praise when its due Christine ,its so nice when people are helpful for a change.

Comment

I agree, Val.

All too easy to complain!

Christine
                  Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Working...
                  X