Emma Blewitt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emma Blewitt

I have my GGGrandmothers death certificate 1881 in Romford Essex. Name Alice Blewitt

The informant was Emma King her daughter. I have Emma Blewitt on previous census's. with her family, born Essex 1832 but can't find a marriage to a 'King'

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Linda

Found her. Had remarried

Linda

Comment

have you seen that there is an emma blewitt getting married in romford, essex in 1859? V4a P141 - there are 3 females but only 2 males, is it possible that mr king was the missing name? When do you last have emma blewitt on a census?
      Darannon

Comment

I saw that I had both her parents death certificates.

Realized that on her father's in 1871 she was listed as Emma Johnson and on her mother's in 1881 she was Emma King

1859 she married William Samuel Johnson and then in 1880 as Emma Johnson she remarried John King.

Thanks for looking for me

Linda

Comment

Before Ancestry got the London parish records online, I found a second marriage through buying a death cert. The death cert didn't state the relationship but she used both her forenames so I knew she was their daughter and was able to trace her first husband's death and 2nd marriage through that.
          ~ with love from Little Nell~
          Chowns, Dunt, Emms, Mealing, Purvey & Smoothy

Comment

Hi Nell,

I nearly always get the death certificates as I have been lucky with getting quite a lot of information from them.

I love this hobby lol

Linda

Comment

Working...
            X