Office Home & Student 2007 + Net Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Office Home & Student 2007 + Net Book

Is it possible to install the above programme on my Net Book Widows 7 Home Premium and if yes ~ how please? The trial Office programme appears to block any attemp to install it.

More important I have been told by a friend that I should never use my net book on mains only to use the battery. Is this correct? As I have not been away from home I found it easy to just plug in and have not really used it much using the battery.

Help please.
    Last edited by Margaret N; 09-06-11, 22:46. Reason: Revised
    Margaret N
    DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

nudge
    Margaret N

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

There is no reason that Office 2007 will not install on a computer with Windows 7.
      As for the comment on using only battery power, don't worry because they are wrong.

What I will advise is that if you want to always use it on the mains, to remove the battery, as it will still be charging/discharging and so losing some of its life.

Researching:
      FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

Hello Trevor,

Many thanks for your reply to both this Thread and one last week much appreciated.

I think the problem that I have with office 2007 on the net book is with such a small screen when I try to install 2007 ~ Office trial 2010 blocks the screen leaving no option to close it and install your own.
        Margaret N

Comment

If you are trying to install Office 2007 on a computer that already has Office 2010, then this is your problem.
          some settings may not be compatible
          You must fully uninstall Office 2010 before you install 2007

If you have problems in uninstalling Office 2010 follow this link

Researching:
          FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

Trevor,

Again many thanks will try and pluck up the courage to follow the instructions.
            Margaret N

Comment

Working...
            X