probate index on ancestry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• probate index on ancestry

is anyone able to give me the images for the probates of george shaw d.1872, teignmouth, devon and his wife lavinia broff shaw d.1877, st george hanover square, london. and also there are a few henry brown's dying in 1864. one may be lavinia's brother. he was a colonel for the east india trading company, and was in westminster, london.

im also trying to work out whether lavinia and henry's mother had remarried? a tree on ancestry has lavinia brown and james martin marrying on 21 mar 1807, st james westminster.

is anyone able to find these images for me? i know it's a big ask, and if they can't be found, thats ok.

thanks kylejustin

Hi Kyle
    I've saved the images for George Shaw & Lavinia Broff Shaw. PM me your email address & I can send them to you.
    The marriage between John Martin & Lavinia Brown doesn't give any details of whether they were single, widowed etc only that they married by license. Do you still want the image?
    Moggie

I've also saved the image for a Henry Brown who at one time lived in Barne-Park terrace Teignmouth because at one point George Shaw lived at Barnesparks nr Teignmouth.
    Last edited by maudarby; 28-05-11, 07:33.

Comment

thank you for those maudarby!! they are all correct probates! the marriage of lavinia brown was by license, if that survived, would there be more detail in it?

Comment

Hi Kyle
        I have just sent you the marriage entry from Pallott's marriage index. It looks like John Martin was from Ringwood (Hampshire) Southampton.
        Moggie

PS Do you have a birth year for Lavinia Brown, the mother?

Comment

Working...
        X