NBI lookup in Cheshire please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBI lookup in Cheshire please

Can somebody please tell if there's more details about the 1868 death of Jane Jackson in Nantwich reg dist, Cheshire. In 1861 census the Jane I seek was living in Monks Coppenhall. I'm looking to find out if the deceased was the wife of Jeremiah Jackson.

Many thanks.

Hi

I have looked on my copy of NBI and there are no Jane Jackson's listed for 1868 who appear to be born c1833.

Sorry,

Sandra

Comment

i dont think the nbi has extra details? they dont on findmypast!

Comment

Thanksfor trying both of you

Comment

Have you tried Cheshire BMD. There are Four Jane Jackson deaths in 1868

Comment

Yes thanks, I have found reference to a Jane Jackson died 1868 Nantwich on ancestry death indexes which presumably is the same one as the Crewe cert on UKBMD.

I'm not sure if they are the same Jane Jackson as I am looking for. My Jane married in 1856 and she can't be found with her husband on 1871 census. There is a matching couple in 1861 but that Jane's birthplace is wrong.

I'm hoping to track down the MI or entry in the parish register so that I can prove or disprove that my Jane, wife of Jeremiah died in 1868. If she's not mine, then maybe they emigrated?

Comment

Working...
            X