Spitting Feathers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spitting Feathers.

After about 5 years of looking on and off to find someone I finally hit the jackpot. Sent them an email yesterday and this morning have received one back.............AND ...... 'We have a problem and your emails are temporarily unavailable.'

Would you believe it? Still I suppose I've waited all this time!

Linda

Linda,
    It's called Murphys law in Oz. What will go wrong - will. Hope the info comes thru quickly though.
    david
    Whoever said Seek and Ye shall find was not a genealogist.

David

Comment

Thanks David,

Checking every 10 seconds lol

Linda

Comment

JACKPOT. Her Gran and my Gran were sisters, Boy have we got a lot to talk about, even more than normal, as two of my Grandad's sisters married and two of my Gran's brothers and one of the brothers married a second sister when the first one died in childbirth. So we are linked it more ways than one

I love doing my Family Tree lol

Linda

Comment

Good news - isn't it great when it all works out
          herky
          Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

Are Spitting Feathers different from Spitting Bricks and Splitting Hairs?
            Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

Not sure....... lol

Did find out that Gran's sister was killed by a runaway horse!

Linda
              Last edited by Loopy Linda in La La Land; 21-05-11, 14:44.

Comment

I thought spitting feathers was to do with being thirsty LOL

Comment

Hi Margaret, you got me thinking then so I googled it and it says that younger people usually mean annoyed/frustrated and older people mean thirsty.

So at the age of 65 I am thinking like a youngster...not sure if that's good or not lol

Linda

Comment

Working...
                  X