Where is Eliza's family?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Eliza's family?

Eliza Peirce married John Chainey at All Saints church Staplehurst on 12/10/1829.

she was born at Marden Kent about 1810 according to 1841 census.

So far, I have been unable to trace Eliza's family.

I found the following information on Kent archaeology.org for the Goudhurst cemetery entries..............

Entry 120. (282) Helen wife of William Peirce died 21 April 1798 aged (blank) years. Charles Peirce son of William and Lucy Peirce died 16 November 1833 aged 24. Also William Peirce died 12 September 1843 aged 74. Lucy Peirce, second wife of William Peirce, died 19 December 1850 aged 76.
    Left surviving 2 sons and 3 daughters. John, William, Eliza, Hannah and Mary.

This piece of information is so far, all i have found which would appear to fit a lot of the criteria. Ages and dates etc, without knowing where William, Helen & Lucy originated from in Kent, or where the other siblings were born, if Eliza was actually born in Marden.

Can anyone suggest where I might go from here, having so little background info.

I have tried LDS which throws up many Peirce's, yet cannot find Eliza's baptism or parentage.

I would appreciate the benefit of your knowledge and all suggestions are welcome.
    Jen

Researching: Brandon.London/M/cr. Tyson.France/Mcr.

just a silly thought maybe but have you looked under Pierce rather than Peirce ??

Comment

Yes Val, tried all the various spellings of the name without success.
      Jen

Researching: Brandon.London/M/cr. Tyson.France/Mcr.

Comment

Working...
      X