ACER email Address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACER email Address

Please can someone help me an e-mail address in the UK for ACER customer services/technical support.

I cannot see it on any of my leaflets supplied only an expensive phone number.

Thank you for any help.
    Margaret N
    DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

There is an alternative phone number given on the saynoto0870 website

- click on Search to find an alternative number (top of page in header) and then type your expensive 0870 number into the search box.
    Elaine

Comment

Hi Margaret

The email address is acer1@mailwc.custhelp.com

Ken

Comment

Elaine & Ken,

Thank you for your help I will try both.

Elaine, I am doing this thread on my netbook and always have to log in to this site is that normal? I cannot see a check box to remember me.
        Margaret N

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

If you have to keep logging in, then your Web Browser is set to not store cookies.
          The cookie will be the file that saves the log-in information for you, so you do not have to keep re-inputting it.

Researching:
          FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

Hello Trevor,

I am doing this on my net book and stil have to log in I do not have a box on this format to check 'remember me' maybe because it is a mini screen or windows 7 starter. My PC is OK and I have compared the settings in tools options and they all appear to be the same.
            How else do I set cookies (by the way this is the only site that I have to continually log into) I think it is that little box that is missing,
            Margaret N

Comment

Working...
            X