Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you locate Joseph and Beatrice for me please?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you locate Joseph and Beatrice for me please?!

Following on from my 1911 Jackson question last night, I need to locate Joseph William Jackson and Beatrice Amy Jackson in 1911, or their probable deaths.

In 1901 Joseph Jackson sr (1874 Burslem) and Eliza (1878 Brixton) are living in Lambeth with three children Joseph jr (1896 Lambeth), Eliza jr (1898 Vauxhall), and Beatrice (1899 Vauxhall) (RG13; Piece: 409; Folio: 78; Page: 23) In 1911 Joseph Jackson sr is living in Lambeth with wife Eliza and five children, Audrey has kindly looked and found that they have had 9 children in total, 7 still living and 2 having already died. The children present are Eliza jr, Alfred Frederick (1901 Vauxhall), Henry (1906 Wandsworth), Richard Thomas (1909 Wandsworth), and Lilian Vera (1911 Wandsworth). I have found baptisms for Joseph William jr, Eliza Mabel jr, Beatrice Amy, and Alfred Frederick in the LMA databases

I cannot seem to find a trace of either Joseph jr or Beatrice on the 1911 but I am limited to the free search, yet neither can I find plausible deaths for either of them. So they may or not be the two children who are noted as deceased. There is also a noticeable 5 year gap between Alfred and Henry's births where a couple of birth/deaths could have occurred.

So if any of you super sleuths can find Joseph jr and Beatrice I'd be very grateful!

Kate x

Sorry - no success here as yet.
    Have you any other clues?
    herky
    Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

No, nothing I'm afraid. I've tried all the combinations and searches I can think of for Joseph jr and Beatrice on 1911, and in searching for their deaths. I have no idea where they are and was hoping someone might see or find something I've missed They will only be 15 and 12 years old - they must be somewhere but I can't find anything obvious. Ah well, it'll be one of those 'come back in a year's time and they'll be staring me in the face' ones I'm sure!

Comment

sorry cant find the deaths or them in 1911 ? did look at emigrations too but too many likely ones to search through

Comment

there is this Joseph Jackson on the Canadian Home children site
          Surname:
          JACKSON

Given Name:
          Joseph

Sex:
          M

Ship:
          Tunisian

Year of Arrival:

Departure Port:
          Liverpool

Departure Date:
          4 April 1907

Arrival Port:
          Halifax

Arrival Date:
          12 April 1907

Party:
          Rev. Robert Wallace

Destination:
          Belleville, Ontario

Comments:
          Party of boys. See also reels T-525 and C-4688

Source:
          Library and Archives Canada

Reference:
          RG76 C 1 b

Microfilm:
          T-502

Comment

an Elsie Mabel Jackson of 39 Charlmont Rd Tooting (same address as family in 1911) is buried 26 Feb 1906 age 15 months.
            Mike in Droitwich

My family tree is on
            http://mjfisher.tribalpages.com

Comment

Oh thank you Mike, that's brilliant, how did you find that one?

Comment

the LMA death & burials on Ancestry
                BMD q4 1904 Wandsworth
                Last edited by Mike Fisher; 19-05-11, 15:12.
                Mike in Droitwich

My family tree is on
                http://mjfisher.tribalpages.com

Comment

Still no luck with the missing ones Kate (well spotted Mike for Elsie Mabel) Have you tried under Eliza's maiden name - a long shot that they might be with grandparents and enumerator listed them same name? Unlikely I know but in this game anything's possible!
                  Good luck with it.

Comment

Working...
                  X